Brand New Compound Contains The SECRET to Get Your Body Into Ketosis
Keto Smart: A unique formula that supports weight loss with a proprietary blend of 6 exotic nutrients backed by clinical research.
Scientists Discover Rasberry Ketones
Support Fat Burn
Ketosis is when your body stops burning carbohydrates for energy because it has started to burn fat instead. Ketosis is where you want to be! KETO Smart’s powerful proprietary blend of raspberry ketones supports ketosis and can help you maintain it.
In a study where a calorie-rich high-fat diet supplemented with raspberry ketones was given, it was shown that the raspberry ketone supplementation prevented both subcutaneous and abdominal (visceral) fat after ten weeks of gain and also protected against the development of the fatty liver.
That’s why we created
Every capsule supports weight loss by mimicking the symptoms of a true ketogenic diet as well as promoting energy levels and mental focus. Our products and ingredients are all FDA-approved. Our supplement contains only the highest quality ingredients that are 100% natural and non-addictive.
Keto Smart is an all-natural formulation with special ingredients that are scientifically engineered to increase energy levels while also promoting weight loss.
*Manufactured in the USA from the finest of foreign and domestic ingredients.
Inside each capsule you get
Raspberry Ketones come from red raspberries and will help you with increased fat-burn and speed up your body’s natural metabolism.
Green tea contains both naturally occurring caffeine and Catechin. Catechin will boost your metabolism and is a strong antioxidant that has been seen to target belly fat after exercise.
Because African Mangoes are high in fiber they will help you maintain a healthy blood sugar and help you feel satisfied.
Apple Cider Vinager
Apple cider vinegar lowers the impact food has on your blood sugar levels. This is directly related to your insulin levels. Supports blood sugar levels already in the normal range.
Kelp supports a healthy inflammatory response and it's an antioxidant that can help with free radical defense. These same attributes make it a powerful weight management tool.
Grape Seed Extract
The antioxidants in grape seeds help support your metabolism. The antioxidants are powerful and have many other health benefits, including boosting your energy.
Benefits of Keto Smart
Easy to use
Buy 6 or 3 Bottles and
Get 2 Free Bonuses
Bonus #1 - 28-day Keto Meal Program
RRP - $109 Today: FREE
Kickstart your weight loss journey with our 28-day keto meal plan. You'll get amazing and delicious recipes that will make sure fill filled and full of energy.
Bonus #2 - Intermittent Fasting 7-meal plan
RRP - $67 Today: FREE
Intermittent fasting is the perfect companion to your Keto meal plan. This is one of the effective programs for permanent weight loss.
Every Order Comes With FREE Shipping Too!
*97% Of Customers Order 6 Bottles (Our best recommendation)
Real Keto Smart Users
Life Changing Results
Eldon Got into Ketosis!
Eldon M. - Utah, USA
Dawna is using fat for fuel
As I’ve gotten older, little things start creeping up on me. A few more wrinkles, skin that isn’t quite as up here as it used to be, but the thing that really gets to me, is the extra pounds that seem to come out of nowhere…
Dawna S. - Idaho, USA
Claim Your Discounted Keto Smart
Below While Stocks Last!
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee because we know you would love our product and the risk is on us. If you are not impressed with the results, then at any time in the next 60 days write to us, and we’ll refund your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is Keto Smart effective?
The main reason is that it supports fat burn and helps with weight management. Ketosis process produces the body to burn fat instead of carbs. The main reason is that most of the food we eat contains carbs or sugar, which makes you gain weight or become fat, but when you take keto Smart, your body will burn only fat.
The main ingredient of keto smart is "raspberry ketone" which helps promote fat burning and, combined with green tea extract, helps to suppress your appetite, enhance metabolism and also promote weight loss.
2. Are there any side effects to Keto Smart?
Remember to use as it is recommended and stay consistent with your routine. Our product is made in an FDA-approved facility. Raspberry ketones are also FDA-approved. The rest of the ingredients are also FDA-approved.
If you have a medical condition, we suggest you consult your doctor before use.
3. When and how should I take KetoSmart?
Mix one capsule with a glass of water. Take two a day, 30 minutes to one hour before meals. Also, you can take it with food.
4. What if it doesn’t work for me? Can you tell me about the guarantee again?
We offer the best quality supplements and products to aid weight loss fast and easily. Our main focus is to help you achieve your weight loss goals faster. That’s why we have the best customer service team available, and a great return policy, we can answer any questions you may have about our products or give advice on which plan will work for your lifestyle and goals.
5. How can I get started?
Very easy! Select your option below, and we will process your order right away and ship it to you,
Claim Your Discounted Keto Smart
Below While Stocks Last!
1. Raspberry ketone increases both lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20425690/
2. Suppression of isoproterenol-induced cardiotoxicity in rats by raspberry ketone via activation of peroxisome proliferator activated receptor-α https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30431010/
3. Huiyuan Zhu, Dexi Bi, Youhua Zhang, Cheng Kong, Jiahao Du, Xiawei Wu, Qing Wei. Ketogenic diet for human diseases: the underlying mechanisms and potential for clinical implementations. Nature. 2022, January 17 - https://www.nature.com/articles/s41392-021-00831-w#Abs1
4. Cheng Kong, Xuebing Yan, Yongqiang Liu, Linsheng Huang, Yefei Zhu, Jide He, Renyuan Gao, Matthew F. Kalady, Ajay Goel, Huanlong Qin & Yanlei Ma. Ketogenic diet alleviates colitis by reduction of colonic group 3 innate lymphoid cells through altering gut microbiome. Nature. 2021, April 23 - https://www.nature.com/articles/s41392-021-00549-9
5. David S Ludwig, The ketogenic diet: evidence for optimism but high-quality research needed. Oxford Academic. 2019, December 11 - https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/150/6/1354/5673196
6. Salvador Vargas,Ramón Romance,Jorge L. Petro,Diego A. Bonilla,Ismael Galancho,Sergio Espinar, Javier Benítez-Porres. Efficacy of ketogenic diet on body composition during resistance training in trained men: a randomized controlled trial. Taylor & Francis Online. 2018 - https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1186/s12970-018-0236-9
7. Mohammad Barzegar,Mohammadreza Afghan,Vahid Tarmahi,Meysam Behtari,Soroor Rahimi Khamaneh &Sina Raeisi. Ketogenic diet: overview, types, and possible anti-seizure mechanisms. Taylor & Francis Online. 2019, June 26 - https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1028415X.2019.1627769
8. Jordin Lane, Nashira I. Brown, Shanquela Williams, Eric P. Plaisance, Kevin R. Fontaine. Ketogenic diet for cancer: critical assessment and research recommendations. Nutrients. 2021 - https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/13/10/3562
9. Domenico Di Raimondo, Silvio Buscemi, Gaia Musiari, Giuliana Rizzo, Edoardo Pirera, Davide Corleo, Antonio Pinto & Antonino Tuttolomondo. Ketogenic diet, physical activity, and hypertension—a narrative review. Nutrients. 2021 - https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/13/8/2567
10. Eleonora Moriconi, Elisabetta Camajani, Andrea Fabbri, Andrea Lenzi & Massimiliano Caprio. Very-low-calorie ketogenic diet as a safe and valuable tool for long-term glycemic management in patients with obesity and type 2 diabetes. Nutrients. 2021 - https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/13/3/758
11. Joshua J. Davis, Nicole Fournakis & James Ellison. Ketogenic diet for the treatment and prevention of dementia: a review. Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry and Neurology. 2020, January 30 - https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0891988720901785
"Please note that the information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.